Are you ready to take your creative life to the next level? Join Rev. Jen Hutchins as we explore Julia Cameron’s bestselling book, The Artist’s Way, with a focus on spiritual enrichment. Learn to set clear intentions, Break through creative blocks & Make more art. New session starting January 2020.
“Since its first publication, The Artist’s Way phenomena has inspired the genius of Elizabeth Gilbert, Tim Ferriss, and millions of readers to embark on a creative journey and find a deeper connection to process and purpose. Julia Cameron’s novel approach guides readers in uncovering problems areas and pressure points that may be restricting their creative flow and offers techniques to free up any areas where they might be stuck, opening up opportunities for self-growth and self-discovery.” – Amazon
January – March 2020
12 weeks of support and inspiration for just $5 a week!
- Private FaceBook group access: Share your journey with a like minded, supportive community. Course material and group will remain open for one year. Work at your own pace.
- Weekly Check-In: Develop personal accountability and receive support from both peers and instructor with a weekly check-in post
- Monthly Teleconference Calls. Participate in monthly video sessions with the group using Zoom video platform. Zoom meetings are scheduled for the third Saturday of the month (Jan 18, Feb 15, March 21) 11am – 12pm CT
Program Fee: $60 for the 12 week program. (That’s less than the cost of one lg coffee a week!)*
“The Artist’s Way uncovered my creative blocks and gave me the language to talk about them. Working through the process with Jen Hutchins was amazing–she helped me find the strength and courage I needed to work through my issues and move toward the life I was meant to live.” -Melissa G., Writer
Whether this is your first time reading The Artist’s Way, or you have worked through the material in the past, you will gain from this program!
- Learn to Set Clear Intentions: Embrace your personal strength and bring your creative dreams into clear focus. Together we will explore the Law of Mind Action which says, “thoughts held in mind produce after their kind.”
- Break Through Creative Blocks: Generate self compassion and self protection around your creative expression. Acknowledge creative blocks that give form as the inner critic, toxic relationships, and fears. Identify personal strategies to break through blocks with Spiritual awareness.
- Make More Art: Embrace the art of perseverance. Learn to develop your inner spiritual power of Strength, the ability to stay the course.
*Facilitator’s Note: After facilitating Artist’s Way groups for over 10 years, I have learned that individual commitment is higher when there’s a monetary exchange involved. This is a paid program – just $5 a week for community support, spiritual inspiration and that extra dose of personal accountability. If personal finances hinder you from making the payment at this time, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange an exchange that works for you.
Facilitator: Rev. Jen Hutchins
Reverend Jeniffer Hutchins is the founding minister of Unity Arts Ministry. As an artist and ordained Unity minister, her mission is to inspire self-reflection and personal transformation through spiritual principles and the healing power of art. Rev. Jeniffer presents creative workshops; gives inspirational talks at churches and retreats around the country; and is the host of the series “The Art of You” on New Thought Classics.
She is a featured artist and interviewee in the book Crafting Gratitude: Creating and Celebrating Our Blessings with Hands and Heart by Maggie Oman Shannon. Jeniffer’s artwork has been represented by galleries in the South East and showcased in solo and juried exhibitions nationally. She has been featured in City View Magazine and on multiple Unity.fm programs including “Call of Spirit,” “The Creative Spirit,” and “Let’s Talk About It.”